Organization + Setup of Belongings in Your New Home
Decluttering in Preparation for Listing Your Home
Creating Space for a New Addition
Making Sense of Your Space - Closets, Pantries, Rooms
It's time we made organization fun again
Beginning with a complimentary 30-Minute PhoneConsultation, we'll get to know one another by discussing your needs, the process, and what you hope to achieve by becoming more organized in your everyday life. From here, we will schedule a time to get started.
Let's Get Organized (Package)
From decluttering a space in preparation for a move, getting settled into your new home, making space for a brand new addition, or simply creating a more efficient and chaos-free space, the strategies we develop together will help you make sense of your future.
Ideally, we will work together through the following process:
- Discuss priorities and issues or problem areas
- Clear out all belongings (if necessary)
- Start fresh by reorganizing your belongings into a system we develop together
- Provide product recommendations, if needed
- Ongoing maintenance
- With each 4-hour session, one complimentary carload of donations can be taken to a donation center (tax receipts will be provided)
$75/hour (4 hour minimum)
Ongoing Maintenance Packages
Once we tackle a single space (or two) together, you may be excited to keep going (at least that is our hope). Our Maintenance Packages provide discounted rates for those looking to work together on a more regular basis. Whether that is tackling a larger project, or just working through the home room by room, we look forward to helping you design an organized life you love.
On-Site sessions must be used in increments of 4 hours within a 12-month period:
- 12 hours for $840 (save $60)
- 16 hours for $1040 (save $160)
- 20 hours for $1200 (save $300)